Wednesday 9 April 2008

My "Kolukattai" Ceremony

Hello Bumi Matha,

I had an interesting experience today. Ammama and Mina Pathi dropped some food on my head, and then when I picked the food up, everyone clapped and cheered.

I’m confused now….Amma always says so sternly, “No, Sakkti Velan, ...ka..ka” whenever I pick up something from the floor and she takes it away from me. So why did everyone clap? ?


And then when I put the food into the mouth, everyone claped even louder.


Mmmm…..I know I’m not supposed to put things into my mouth….but well, the stuff tasted soooooooo good and yummy. I had another bite…and another….and then Appa picked me up and Amma took the food away from me.

* Amamamamama….Amma….amma….*
It was good while it lasted.
*SIGH*

1 comment:

Loshini said...

hey SV. did you have a hair cut?