Thursday 15 May 2008

BABY ANTICS

Bumi Matha,

Today, I , Sakkti Velan, am 10 months old.
And I thank you for the wonderful ten months of my life.

I can open drawers, open cupboards, climb the staircase, bang the table and doors, play push with my favourite toy the Combi push-walker, chase my favourite my squeky football, bite electrical wires, dig my nose, make noises when Amma sings, scold Appa when he scolds me and I am virtually unafraid of the dark.

I’m also standing up for longer periods now, although I still land fairly often on my bums.

I enjoy playing cath with my Amma, and I refuse to be carried for long periods anymore.

Attai is trying to makie me read a book, but seriously, I’m just plain uninterested in it. Unless it’s a book that’s good enough to eat, of course.

Yesterday, I caught a live cockroach, but Amma grabbed it from me before I could make a light meal out of it.

I love to play in the water when I bathe, and I love to babble.

I like watching "Thomas and Friends" and "Bob the Builder" on television. And I love to shake my head. Sometimes I’m saying “No” and sometimes I shake my head to the music that I hear.

It’s not going to be easy being a ten-month old, as I have officially begun my age of exploration and adventure. But as long as my bolster is by my side, I know
I'll be just fine
.

1 comment:

Loshini said...

hi sakkti velan.

i hope mr.bolster won't become another pupu... ask your amma ;)

get well soon kanna coz when chinamma comes back she's gonna tell you lots of soties k?

till then, be good

hugs and kisses,
loshini chinamma