Thursday 25 December 2008

Beach Bum Baby

Today, on Christmas day of 2008, Amma and Appa took me on my first swimming experience. I am exactly 1 year 5 months old, and here I stand in my very funky swimming attire. That's a
starship I'm swimming in...

I totally enjoyed myself, and although I wanted to hold on to Appa and Mama almost permanently, I did not cry. I was shaking out of cold most of the time though……

Amma said I was really a big boy. **blush**

Then Amma and Appa took me to the seaside, where I played with the sand and the seawater.

Finally, we went on a boat ride…..and boy, was I frightened at first! But after a while, I began enjoying the ride, and Appa thought me how to blow the whistle.
That’s us in the picture, enjoying ourselves.

WHAT an adventure in the sun!



No comments: