Wednesday 5 January 2011

My 2nd day of school

I told Amma that she shouldn't hold my hand because Appa said only girls hold hands. And I told Amma not to come into the school with me. I also told her that I know how Mina Patti looks with the mole on her chin, and I will come back with her.

I panicked a little when Teacher Indira took me from the car, but I managed a strong "Good Morning" and went in with her. After a while I realised Amma was not coming in with me and I panicked further, but Teacher Indira carried me and I was consoled. I know Patti will come fetch me at the end of the day.

So today, Amma packed me some nuggets and asked me to share them with Jackson. I also want to play on the monkey bars....

1 comment:

Loshini said...

i'm glad you had a good 2nd day sv :) and love the profile picture! :P