Sunday 15 August 2010

Annai and me

Dearest Annai,

I just love to see you in the morning, all so sleepy and completely unable to open your eyes when Amma keeps asking you to drink your milk. I hope to grow up to be you one day.*wink*
I like it when we play hide-and-seek....and Amma asks me, "Ehsvarhen, engge Annai?"...then I will go crawling to where you have hidden yourself, cock my head sideways and smile.

Please don’t fight with me to sit on Amma’s lap. And if you sit on Appa’s lap, you know I’m going to come and sit there too. Wish you and Appa would let me play the football games you both play. Amma’s always got me stuck next to her on the couch when you both play.


I can say “Appa”…it’s my favourite word. Could you say Appa when you were eleven months old? Think you could. Heard it was your first word too…….. * high five*

I think the pottu game Amma plays with me is really cool. I could spend a really long time concentrated on the game, just so I can take the pottu off my leg and put in in my mouth. As I do that, I look quickly at Amma to see if she's going to stop me from doing it, and yeap, she does. She takes the pottu away and sticks it back on leg again, and I spent time again trying to get it out.


I love you, even though you push me down or poke me in the back all the time. * sigh* . I guess that's how you show me that you love me too.

Hugs always,
Eshvarhen

No comments: