Sunday 15 August 2010

Baby wipes, bags, football

Dear Bumi Matha,


I like playing with baby wipes. I lfind endless joy just to fold them evenly into half and then into quarters. And sometimes I use these wipes to clean my bike or my BMW. Amma says the wipes are very expensive, but she gives me one piece each time I ask her for it, anyway.....*shrugs*

I won against Appa in the football match again last night. I scored 8 goals. The game’s very straight forward- I just have to kick the ball into the goal post which Appa is protecting. Appa says I have a good aim, and a strong leg. He’s asking me to practice with my left leg now.

Appa bought me my first school bag yesterday. It’s got a big tiger on top of it. I shall use it when I go to the zoo to watch the animals. For now, I’m carrying my stuffed dog in it.

Yawn….okay…got to go…tleepy…need to tleep. Good night.

1 comment:

Loshini said...

i LIKE this one! and the header's nice...