Tuesday 5 February 2008

6.5 Months and Growing

I can say “Baba” and “Aaa tai” ……and look at me move forward. I can drag my toys towards me, and I can put my toys in my mouth. I can put my toe in my mouth.
I know how to put the pacifier in the correct way into my mouth.
I will demand to eat anything that I should not be eating--- and I have been refusing to eat my Nestum for the past few days. Wish I could tell Amma in grown-ups language that my teeth hurt.
I love watching the television and there’s something about video clips that excite me and grab my complete attention. And boy, do I enjoy watching the birds fly in the sky.

And you want to see a neat trick, I know how to cock my head sideways and look at you. And I love playing "Peek-A-Boo" with my cum, my Appa.

Cool…….

No comments: