Tuesday 12 February 2008

Sitting in my own chair

Amma was so excited to see me sit today, I could see. She put on my seat belt and let me play in my stroller.

Soon, I won’t need it anymore, Amma says. Ayya is a big boy. Amma's kandu kutty is a big boy. I just love to be called all these pet names......tell me more, Amma...
*************

I love to play in my baby walker. Valaermadi uses my walker sometimes and I DON’T LIKE IT! It’s my walker now because Rita Attai gave it to ME!

When I sit in my walker, I play with the object in front of me that spins. Sometimes I press the horn. But most exciting of all is when I reach the coffee table in the middle of the hall and when no one is looking, I pull the table cloth out and try to chew it. That’s when Amma scolds me and tells me that Mina Pathi doesn’t like babies who pull her table cloth out.

And she takes the cloth away from me! Boo...Hoo!!

No comments: