Saturday 2 February 2008

Weekend at Ammama's

We stayed over at Ammama's last Saturday. We had lunch in conjunction with Ammama's 62nd birthday- where I scared the man sitting on the table near by by screaming suddenly because I was sleepy. Nithi Mama said he literally saw the man jump out of the chair!

But as Appa has proven himslef over and over again, for I only want to fall alspeep in his arms and his arms only.

Appa rescued me from Ammama and I slept for a while. Actually, I was just giving everyone a chance to eat!

Then I was treated to ice-cream when I woke up.

*****************************************

Periamma C came to visit me. She made time (she made the baby feel sooo loved!) to come see me, so I made sure I told her all the stories that I know of - in baby talk- and kept her entertained all through dinner.

Amma said Periamma C wanted to come see me again on Sunday-- but I was sleeping-- as always.

************************************************************************************
You know a baby is loved when you get home after a weekend out and your Rita Attai makes an extra effort to come and see you. I was excited to see her too, and as always, insisted I was carried by her.

But I'm very sleepy already, Attai, so I have to go to sleep.....and you can see I am already banging my head on the pillow - what more sign does a baby have to give to indicate I need to be put into my cot to catch up with my best buddy- SLEEP......

Good night, Bumi Matha.
**ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............**

1 comment:

tp said...

And I have to get your feeding and sleeping times from your Amma so that I can come over just after your belly is all full cos that is when you are in your best adorable and lovable mood and leave just when you are off to la la land.